5 Shocking Revelations By Mohale On Alleged Abuse From Estranged Husband Somizi! For almost a year now, fans and Mzansi have been wondering what’s going on with media personality Somizi Mhlongo and husband Mohale Motaung. For a while, the estranged couple tried to keep their now public troubled marriage woes private but it seems all has since changed and the gloves are off.
Mohale has broken his silence on his marriage to Somizi revealing some shocking details about what went wrong and where they stand. According to Sunday World, Mohale who reportedly vacated marital home in Dainfern back in November 2020, revealed that there were problems in their relationships early on before they tied the knot in the televised series. Here are five shocking revelations Mohale reportedly revealed about his marriage to Somizi.
1. Mohale reportedly revealed that Somizi allegedly broke his ribs and almost knocked his two teeth during a violent dispute at their home back in 2020.
2. Mohale accused Somizi of allegedly pulling a kitchen knife on him and threatened to kill both of them only three weeks into their relationship. “I took my keys and I walked out, he took a knife. I was about to exit, so he said to me, ‘if you exit I;m going to kill us both. So I took my keys and ran,” Mohale reportedly revealed.
3. According to Sunday World, Mohale revealed that Somizi loves group sex and allegedly often asked if he could bring sex partners in their home for steamy sessions. Somizi had also allegedly asked for a threesome with a stranger whilst they were in Amsterdam.
4. The couple got married in community of property but Mohale reportedly only wants his clothes and his Audi car that Somizi allegedly damaged when he hit him off the road with his G-Wagon after another fight at an Idols SA finale after party. Mohale reportedly does not want anything else from Somizi unless he doesn’t comply then he’d fight for Somizis estate to be divided.
5. Mohale reportedly said that by the time they got married, he was already scared of Somizi and added that although he loves Somizi, he was no longer in love with him and wanted a divorce.