Yesterday, two kids aged 4 and 2 years from Nyakinywa, Sirikwa, Kuresoi North, Nakuru county were admitted in hospital in a critical state after they ate two chameleons prepared for them by their elder sibling
The elder sibling who is only 7 years old allegedly prepared the meal since it was the only one he could access for the extremely hungry kids but it ended in them getting serious symptoms of food poisoning. The chameleons had been mixed with a few available potatoes.
According to an update by Inooro FM, the two kids are now out of danger and are in a stable condition.
Dr Benard Warui, the head of Molo sub county hospital revealed that medics at the hospital were quick to attend to the kids before their situation got worse
They are still receiving treatment at the facility and might be discharged soon. We wish them a quick recovery.
For more information,like share and comment.
Content created and supplied by: Mzitonews (via Opera
, . , . () , , , , , , , , . / , and/or . , , and/or , and/or