HomeKenya NewsPanic As Mukumu Girls Student Dies In School

Panic As Mukumu Girls Student Dies In School

Mukumu Girls Student has died and is keeping many people talking. A form two student who was hospitalized in a nearby school has rested, may her soul rest in peace. This has been confirmed by the school board of management chairperson.

This comes a week after 40 other students were hospitalized with diarrhea and vommiting symptoms. When the 40 students were hospitalized, allegations of cholera were brought on board. However, it was ruled out to be food poisoning.

This concluded the cause of her death today, BOM chairman said. We are sad to confirm that one of our student has rested, this is shocking to us and the community at large. The chairman said.

The school principal and entire administration has not commented over the same upto now. Food poisoning is usually a serious case which may be fatal as this one here. Especially when it involves children or students.

To the family and the school of Mukumu Girls, take heart.


Content created and supplied by: Mazaf (via Opera
News )

Must Read
Related News